Kansas Cattlemen's Association Scholarship Program
KCA & GoBob Pipe & Steel Scholarship
Nathan Pike Memorial Scholarship
As a “for producers, by producers” non-profit organization, KCA offers education scholarship programs designed to give back to the communities that support KCA and the independent producer. Funding of these programs is made possible by contributions from KCA partnering organizations, membership donations, and county meeting support.
The Kansas Cattlemen’s Association and the Go Bob Pipe & Steel Scholarship are designed to ease the financial burden of qualified scholars seeking higher education, including: four-year college/university, junior college, vocational/trade, or technical training for the school year beginning the Fall 2021.
The following must be met or completed to be considered:
1. Applicant must be a high school or college student with a GPA of 2.5 or higher. Applicant must plan to attend a junior college, year college/university, vocational/trade school or enrolled in technical training for the fall of 2021.
2. Applicant must write a short essay on one of the following topics. The essay must be 250 - 500 words.
3. Applicant must completely fill out the application, including signatures from respective schools, and return it to the KCA office by March 31, 2021.
4. Include the applicants most-recent school transcript.
5. Provide an updated single page student resume that outlines education achievements, related work experience, and extra-curricular activities.
Completed applications are to be returned by March 31, 2021 to:
Kansas Cattlemen’s Association
Attn: Scholarship Program
P.O. BOX 1489
Junction City, KS 66441
Scholarship recipients will be chosen by the KCA Board of Directors. Recipients will be announced in the Spring of 2020. Awards will be issued directly to the attended institution or a check will be made payable to the student and the institution provided by the recipient in their application. Recipients are responsible for providing enrollment verification prior to the July 1, 2021 disbursement date.